Snuggle up and watch a film on the latest flat screen smart TV, have a delicious dinner in the charming pub downstairs and when the nights festivities are over sink in to the highest quality mattress, which along with feather duvets and pillows all make for a very comfy night.
In the morning wake up to a full English breakfast - a great start for a day exploring Rye and all of its riches.
We have five rooms situated above the inn named after the five historical sync ports situated on the south east coast.
(Because some of our rooms are up steep stairs in the 15C Inn you will need to advise us if you need a room with easier access)
COVID: Your safety and that of our staff is our main consideration during your stay with us, with that is mind we have made changes to our work practices while restrictions are still in place:
1. Along side our normal thorough cleaning procedures, all rooms between guests visits will be antiviral sprayed - this will include all soft furnishings
2. We request guests to only check-in after 3pm and to check-out at 11am (at the very latest) to allow time for airing and thorough cleaning
3. Our housekeepers will not enter the room after check-in (room tidy's have been temporarily suspended for guests staying more than one night)
4. We will be keeping record for track and tracing. If a guest has shown to have been tested positive at the time of visit we will close the room for 72 hours and then thoroughly de-fumigate before reopening. We will contact you and make every effort to move you to another suitable room if there is availability.
5. Our staff will be following social distancing requirements, if you do require your bags to be carried to your room please just ask.
6. We have temporarily removed tea and coffee making facilities (to reduce risk of infection) - any hot drinks you require can be obtained at the bar.